• Payment is due at time of registration and is non-refundable in order to hold a place for your dancer in that class
• Monthly Lesson fees for your dancer’s lessons are due on the 1st of each month October 2018-June 2019
• Payments can be made by credit card, debit or cash. All payments made after the 15th of each month are subject to a late charge (unless otherwise arranged)
• Costume deposits for annual Recital are due October 1st 2018 and February 1st 2019. Costume. deposits are non-refundable. $30
• If your dancer wishes to not continue dancing, the director must be told 30 days prior. Refunds will be given according to the payment plan.
CLASS LEVEL PLACEMENT
• Instructors will assess all students during the first few weeks of classes to establish suitable class and skill levels
• C.B.T. has the right to combine or cancel classes, temporarily or permanently, without advanced notice
• The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please leave your valuables at home
• Spectators are not allowed in class. Studio cameras have been provided for your viewing pleasure at the
• Water Only is permitted in the dance rooms
• No food or drinks are permitted in the change room
• Please treat the studio as your second home. Please clean up after yourself the necessary
• The lunch room is an area for the dancers to eat, do home work and relax in-between classes.
• Important Notices: Newsletters and seasonal information will be distributed by email. The studio is not
responsible for missed notices due to absence. All notices will also be posted in the lobby
• Please keep your email address up-to-date with the director.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Proper and respectful conduct is expected at all times within the doors of C.B.T. Disrespecting any member of the faculty or dancers, foul language and noisy conduct is not acceptable.
• Chewing gum is prohibited
• All jewelry must be removed and preferably left at home before class
• Cell phones may be brought into class on vibrate and are not to be used within class time unless it is to record any content needed for practicing purposes only (with permission of the teacher)
• No outdoor footwear is to be worn into the dance rooms. Dance shoes and indoor hip hop shoes must be worn at all times as well as the proper dance attire; please refer to the uniform located on the back cover of the schedule
PROGRAM AND ATTENDANCE
Fall session: August 27 – December 19, 2018
Winter/Spring Session: January 3, 2019 - June 8
Summer Session: June 9 – August 18, 2019