Our dress code was created to promote the proper attitude and respect for all dance disciplines. The following guidelines apply to all dancers:
1. *HAIR must be securely tied back in a bun.
2. *DO NOT WEAR YOUR DANCE SHOES OUTSIDE. You will not only ruin your shoes, but our
dance floors could be damaged as well.
3. *NO jewelry is to be worn in class. Not only is it a distraction, it dangerous and items can be lost.
Post/Stud earrings are acceptable.
4. *Please label all shoes and other related dance items with your dancer’s name so lost items may be
returned. C.B.T. is not responsible for lost items.
5. *PLEASE COME TO CLASS READY TO DANCE, with proper cover-ups on when entering and exiting
Any colored leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet/pointe shoes must be worn.
Hair must be secured in a bun or ponytail at all times. Short hair must be pulled away from the face and neck. A ballet sweater and/or skirt may be worn.
Rhythmic Ribbon Dance:
Leotard, jazz pants or dance shorts, and fitted top. Legs must be covered. Tights are strongly encouraged. Pink
Our favorite dancewear shops:
Expressly motion dancewear 23891 Madison St, Torrance, CA 90505
310.378.2204 (only a few min away from our studios) Alvas Dancewear 1417 W 8th St, San Pedro, CA 90732
310.833.3281 (The best ballet shoes shops in L.A.)